Wednesday, August 09, 2006

today. WHEEEEEEES. went to skl for only an hour for the national day celebrations. ((: hehehs. after tt. celebrated hillary's b'day. and. thn took 136 to cold storage to buy baking ingredients. thn we 3, me , sam and eggs walked to my to take my 'rooooot beer' yeaaas. the teacher say must open it today or else it will BOOOOOOM. lols. but instead while changing to my slippers, i left the bottle outside my haus. -.- lols. Baaaka me. :D went to sam haus. eat lunch. blah blah blah. the fun part. bake cookies and muffins :D those cookies and muffins are verrryyyy nice. not like the muffin i'm baking :D hehhes. went to hlm after tt. shopped for a while thn went home. saddd. at abt 4.55 i went for tuition -.- LYYYY PS US. so bad.. :(( chinese tuition was always boring . zzz . looking at the teacher's face scares everyone. :o hahas. ohh noos. gtg alrdy. mum nagging like shyt. seeya guys. (:

HAPPY 41th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE ((:

No comments: