Saturday, April 28, 2007

ahhhhhs , my whole body is aching , just did napfa ytd , yays , i passed all , at first i had to retake cause i anyhow jumpped my standing broad jump D: poor me and ly , cant stand run jump sit walk properly D:

im always so frigging bored , i just redid my paper cut cause i screwed the other one , blah . paper cut is so difficult in the first place i should have drawn a badminton racket with is so hard to cut . its on healthy lifestyle . wellllllllllllllllll i knw my art sucks , hahahs ,



cant seem to find anyone to talk to , so many project these days , exams are coming too , english project and geo project , for english project erms i dontknw we are suppose to do some ''invention'' thingy . for geog , some stupid nomadic herding and guess wht the textbook doesnt even have a single shyt info on nomadic herding and the internet is making our lifes difficult too . sooooooooo, my group a least got some info , i dont think the powerpoint is okay cause it doesnt answer the qn tht TT gave , ahhhhhhs

braindead ,

No comments: