Monday, September 18, 2006

blogging at sLy`s haus. xD hehehs. now samYEO is sitting beside me looking.staring at me blog. lols. o.0 today. we helped ms quek decorate the school. neopets just callled. -.- and thn she died. LOLS. we helped ms quek until abt 4pm++. see! we so hard working. [ self-paise xD ] the whole god-family helped out! hehes. lalalls. and.... stay tune to the next post xD

okays, i`ll just stop here, xD ahhh zohhh. died. sobs. everyone pay respect to her. ---<@ samYEO: take a bow and slap her face. =D thank ya! i hate love ah ma. she's the horriblest greatest ah ma. I HATE LOVE YOU!!!

LIyuan: my daughter go away!!i wanna type=)) of course tt mouse is cuter=))
i love my granddaughter
i love my daughterr
i love my MUMMYY
but she not here=((
buttt I DUN CARE MUAHAHAHAHHA

No comments: