Thursday, September 21, 2006

NEOYUNNNNN!!!! YOU DIRTIED MY TABLE! EKKKK. at least u sort of cleaned it up today. -.-

went to meet liyuan and pets at cherry hill busstop. i was late! YAYS. [[ to pets and liyuan, PAIISEHH HOR. ]] xD i`m lazy to get out of bed at 5.30. while my bro is still slping when i left my haus -.- when i reached the cherry hill busstop. sLy called me , tt they just left for serangoon central -.- so, i had to take another bus to serangoon central -.- how nice. met them at the busstop and bought breakfast xD after eating. went to 7-11 to buy drinks and potato chip xD i found one tt has fel`s " HUSBAND " in it. and by recess, pets stole most of my potato chips, she was "KIND" enough to leave tiny bits for me. how nice can she be. -.- had english oral today. screwed up again! xD i suck at oral. I HATE ORALLL.

hehehes. sLy`s mum fetched me home! YAYness. hahahs. gtg. seeya all xD

No comments: