Saturday, October 28, 2006

oh fuck. my mum is asking me to clean my room . she thinks that my room is not clean enough , maybe she should see my friend`s room , messer than mine = = and now she`s telling me that i have to clean my room every week ? wtf . arghssss . is always my bro messing up my room , he always act guai . afternoon he plays the com and i only get to play the damnit com at night . and my bro studys at night . so , my mum thinks he is very guai . i puke . waaahss . just got pass the ''inspection'' actually . i didnt really clean my room . WAHAAHAHS . i just did a quick arranging . :P heehehs . anyways . ouch . my leg hurts lurhhs . got a BIG red patch there . seems like a blueblack , but its red :D i fell 3 times ytd . 2 on my knees , 1 on my butt . ><>< damn . going shopping to . maybe . walk walk walk . i feel like i`m crippled . wads there to do ? some ppl might think . dont go ice skating again laaa . BUT I WANT TO GO AGAIN . its damn fun lurhhs . when i finally got a hold of ice skating , its time to leave .

lols . anyways . anyone wanna go ice skating ? again ? :D

No comments: