Sunday, October 15, 2006

posting in the middle of the night as i dont have anything to do . dont want to go to sleep too . HEHEHE.

friday .

founders` day. went to plmc to celebrate . at abt 7am , woke up . 7.15am neoyun called . telling me that we`ll suppose to be there at 7am . thn i called cheryl toh phone , luckily she told me that we`re suppose to meet at 7.30am , just that neoyun wants me to come now . stoopid neoyun . scared me :( . LoLs. anywanys. had LOTS of trouble finding the stupid room . we run around that whole church . almsot the whole. in the end , we took a lift up and found the room . finally . phew. everyone had to be stuffed into 5 rows of benches . c-ban in 5rows . i think . so its like 81 ppl . or less . the program is veryyy boring . sianzzz. feel like falling asleep . i think they ask us to stand to sing song is to keep us awake . hehehehs . choir and handbells was damn nice laa . choir , their voices sooooooo high . omg . my voice will break like that . handbells , ringing their bells beautifully . o.0 ring . hmms . not a very nice word to use , but i cant think anymore words to fit in . i`m lazy , you see . heheess. after the programs . went to hlm macs to buy lunch with eggs . thn went home .

sat , which is today . or maybe ytd .

morning was nothing . mum forced me to clean up my room again . did a sort of cleaning up . not really clean but seems clean . arghs . nvm . i dont think you understand wad i`m talking abt . nvm . LOLS . ard 11am+ mum asked me to help her cook curry . yumms . after finish cooking . waited for my bro to come back with the damnit bread. lols . we starved till 1pm+ thn he came back with the stoopid bread. after having lunch , everyone had a bath . thn we went to make my specs . AHHHHH. i`m going to have a new purple specs . omgomgogmgomgogmo . bought a new myuk bag and wallet . HOORAAYYY . omgs . my father is asking me to slp alrdy. nights all (:

No comments: