Monday, April 21, 2008

mondays are always so tired. D: came home, bathe & straight away went to my bed. dad woke me up at 7.30pm, i always hated being waken up. i'll go crazy cause they deprive me of my beautiful sleep. hahahas.

hey monsters! :D we'll meet again during june holidays to scream our heads off whenever theres a match. eh wait, JUNE THE SEASON ENDS ALRD. omg omg omg. how are we going to suvive for 2 months D:hello nappy. i dont miss you. ahhahas. you horny dog. badbad. he taught me that looks are deceiving :P

& guess what, i just realized that i have chem eq test tmr. die.

wanted to join SYPA butttttttt, apparently i was so dumb last time to shrink all my photos cause my laptop sucks. now i cant print it into a3 size. AHHHHH I NEED CCA POINTS. D:

bought a book from popular called My Story by Dave Pelzer. its his life story which consists of 3 books, A child called 'it', The lost boy & a man called Dave. reading the first part of the book now. its damn sad. but i spotted a ''funny'' part in the book. theres this part, his mother said to Dave, '' You little son of a bitch'' kept laughing at this part whereby the mother is actually referring to herself. kinda stupid. LOL read more here : http://www2.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/tows_2002/tows_past_20020130_b.jhtml

no one's online. fel is mugging her head off, neoyun is gymnastic-ing ( or mapling ) & i bet yuan is sleeping. comfirm+chop.

you'll never walk alone

No comments: