Wednesday, April 23, 2008

woke up, SAW THE SCORE. 1 - 1 . what added more oil to fire was that riise own goaled. IF only he could just score at the other end. tsk

today was no fan/aircon day. but we still on the fan in the morning. HAHAHHA. so, it was sauna until 11.40am. HOT.

anyways, did chem practical today! FIRST PRACTICAL OF THE YEAR. :D tested for cations & anions. CATIONS:&ANIONS:had to take them secretly cause i think mrs raja will scold me. BUT luckily she nvr see :D

anions have beautiful beautiful colours but cations, aiya see for yourself. lol. plus, i think i spilled some chem on my finger, & now even with my trusty alcohol, it cant be rubbed off. hmm :/

after school, egg encourage me to join bowling for the NYAA shit. soooo , we both joined. YAY. at least bowling is funner then running.

awwwwww. my brother bought a bubble tea for me without me telling him. YAY. how sweet of him <3

No comments: