Friday, June 13, 2008

hmmm, its 2.30AM now. & gosh, i'm like meeting fel at 9AM later? HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO WAKE UP. dammit.

sec4 farewell - apparently (with prove from yuan's blog too), WE'RE NOT DONE. choing-ing everything on sat with yuan! Lets hope our hard work will pay off & hopefully the seniors will enjoy every bit of the farewell & not think its a waste of time! :D

anyways, todayyyyyy, i lugged myself out of the bed at like 10AM & be a macs delivery person & delivered macs breakfast to yuan's house. as for me, I DID ONE PAGE OF EMATHS WS. hehe.

headed down to sch having the idea of doing video, but gave up. flew to plaza sing! :D

had fun playing with my croc until we missed a bus. heh :D

walk walk shop shop @ plaza sing! :D bought the gifts, biscuit for myself from daiso, a toy sword! :D WHEE. ( picture stolen off yuan's blog )

YAY i fell in love with this noodle wrap in egg, no thanks to yuan. hehe.


hello VP! :D

okays , its kinda late now. OFF TO A DATE WITH MY BED (sounds stupid or whatever, i know, but now my brain has been killed by maths).

No comments: