Saturday, June 21, 2008

june 20th. guitar concert.

i recieved an sms that started my day ;
''morning.'' - fel, 12noon.

LOL. so, apparently, we both woke up at 12 noon, had lunch together, and attempted to do homework till 3pm. left fel to play with nini at home and went to sch!

guitar concert started at 7plus. did the setting up of the video camera was very very very long. anyways, video was quite slack! hahahs! at least got yuan to pei me up there in the control room! :D

saw my groupings for the sec3 camp. hmm, what can i say? its kinda okay. at least isabel, hilary & some other people i knw is with same group as me! :D

Supper with yuan & mr go. kungfu panda meal. LOL.

then met fel & nini at 7-11 to buy their snacks. caught a weird japen horror? movie on chl u, to me, it doesnt seemed like a horror. almost fell asleep watching so i decided to do my newspaper article! :D slpt at 4am! :D

TODAY! woke up at 1pm, choing-ed my tuition homework and had 3 hours of tuition. wth.

AHHH. shall stop here. im bleedy hungry.

ohohoh. i forgot to add, NEW TERM 3 TIMETABLE IS OUT. have 2 new teachers? hm, i wonder how would they be like, BUT ANYWAYS. I HAVE 4 DAYS SAME RECESS AS MY LITTLE YUAN YUAN de COOKIE MONSTER. hehe.

No comments: