Friday, October 03, 2008

021008 - ICE SKATING DAY WITH LY, MEL, WINILINE & ZOE! :D

we met at kovan, winiline was late & was punished by being a road blocker. hehehs, then we headed down to douby ghout, yuan wanted to play ddr, so we shun bian also play my favourite game! SILENT HILL! D: while waiting for the bus 16 to get to kallang, got this creepy perverted old man. stupid luh.

reached kallang! :D
my first time in kallang ice skating rink & its been a long long long long while since i ice skated. the ice wasnt really very smooth, so i wasnt that stable in the beginning :/
happy me! :D that got used to the ice alrd! :D
hhahas, learning to ice skate! :D
HELLO CRAZY JUNIOR! :D
HELLO CUTE CUTE ZOE! :D okay, i look retarded here. haha
tong gan kong ku :D
HERE COMES ZOE TO THE RECUSE! :d my wife! :D
juniors junior! :D
REDDDDDD! :D :D :D
WHITEEEEEEEEEE! :D
happy people! :D



group shot! xD
HELLO MEL! :D
hehes, cute cute kids collected ice to make an ice ball! :D the ice ball! D: D: D:
happy people after ice skating! :D

i drank one bottle of vondka tdy at night by myself cause my bro went off to slp alrd! hahahs, damn nice & happy, but the bad thing is my head feels hot after that, hahahs. badbadbad.

hahahs, im off to read my eclipse/sleep! :D argh, innovation week starts tdy, video duty for almost the whole day, & we have to do on some eco thingy, so sianzxzxz & tired.

No comments: